Fibers Expo: Wearable, Warm and Wonderful
38 E. Genesee St.,
To mark the expansion of its fibers collection, Imagine will present "Wearable, Warm and Wonderful," an exhibition of fiber art.
Works will be featured by:
* Luc Ends by Lucinda Snyder, of Rochester, who creates playful purses.
* Pandemonium Millinery, of Seattle, represented by its elegant faux fur hats and scarves.
* Miss Fitt Hats, of Durham, NC, which crafts hand-felted merino wool hats, scarves, mittens and other adornments.
* Maruca Design, of Boulder, CO, which designs and produces handbags, wallets and cosmetics cases, while embracing principles of the Arts & Crafts movement.
* Laurel Moranz, of Skaneateles, who creates rayon chenille scarves, shawls and snoods.
* Ginny Spina, of Jamesville, who designs scarves made from vintage kimono silk.